Thursday, May 8, 2008

We went to the doctor today and it turns out that I am already dilated to a 4 and am 80% effaced. My doctor says its very unlikely that I will make through next week without having a baby. So Kevin and I decided that it was finally time to get her a car seat. So thanks to Grandma Frost and Kevin's work friend Alex and his family for helping us be able to bring her home from the hospital!



5 comments:

Jeff said...

What, you've decided on a name? I thought it was going to be Brianne. Oh I get it, Brianne is her middle name because you want to name her after someone who misses you so much. WOrd.

Christy said...

that kevin is so handy!

Taylor Family said...

We have that same stroller and car seat! We loved it! Good luck with the baby! It sounds like it will happen ANY moment now!!!

dan and linds said...

That is so exciting!!! Good luck with everything!

Scott said...

You can't have the baby until the crib is DONE!!!