Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ugly Reno but a Cute Baby


Reno has been so hazy lately because of all the fires in Northern California. On Thursday, the moment we stepped outside was smelled like smoke and I started coughing. This picture is from our local Wal-Mart parking lot and for those of you not from Reno- there should be a mountain in the background.

If you look really closely you can see the Reno Strip.

And now for the cute baby!

Sadly, we think she might be getting her mom's coloring (white) after all!


She fell asleep on my hand the other night. It did not last long but it was cute.

3 comments:

Young Family said...

OHHH, I haven't seen her for a couple Sundays and she is so much bigger. What a cute little bug. I might have to hold her one of these days.

Lewieville said...

You never know about the coloring until they are a little older, you never know she might pull it off!! And yuck! Reno looks nasty.

Scott said...

Can't wait to see her again!