Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh How Time Flies


I cannot believe that my sweet and adorable baby girl turned 6 Months old yesterday. And we did not even get to celebrate because she was in a grumpy mood, I had a headache and Kevin was late coming home from school. Yesterday was one of those days where it seems like there are not enough minutes in the day. I felt like I had a million things to do and nothing went right. Oh well- its over and its a new day. Hopefully, Maddy will be in a better mood today.

She is a such a joy to have in our lives. We cannot get enough of her smiles and giggles. She is also a HUGE screamer. She loves to exercise her vocal cords and scream/yell at the top of her lungs. Yesterday I thought she was going to go horse from all her screaming. Now it is not necessarily a sad or mad scream but it is not happy either. I think she just likes to hear herself and prove to everyone that she is a girl. I love spending time with my baby and wish that I could spend all my time with her because she is so much fun- exhausting- but fun.

Here is to many more half birthdays with my baby girl!




I love how small she looks compared to her big, tough daddy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute! I hope today was a better day

Jen Johnson said...

Happy half birthday Maddy! I know your Mommy would much rather be home with you during the day but I'm so glad I get to steal you! Jonah would be so lonely without you!

Sarah Larsen said...

Maddy is adorable!! I love these pictures, can't wait to meet her.

Debbie said...

she is so cute!!! just a little peanut!