Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer of Maddy


We went to the Idlewild pool on Monday and we all LOVED it. The kiddie pool was big but still warm and not too crowded. I think next year we might even buy a pass.

Please notice her face


She was addicted to blowing bubbles or at least trying too.


Lounging after a long day in the sun. Oh and she is getting so tan.


On Tuesday we went to Animal Ark which is an animal sanctuary in Renoo. It was alright but not really worth the money.

The cheetah was the best animal because it was right up against the fence. I was not zooming with my camera so we were like 3 feet from it and having a "meow" off.



We had our first ever FHE yesterday. Pathetic I know but better late than never.

4 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

How fun! Matt and I were debating on taking Jonah to the animal ark but now I think we'll hold off! Cute little Maddy! I love her in her swimsuit!

Scott said...

Renoo as in Reno Nooooooo!

Maddy was as adorable as ever and what a treat to see you in the water as well. Kevin looked great teaching Maddy how to color!

Pam alias Mom said...

I have lots of little kid FHE materials that you can take home with you in August. This is the best age to have FHE while they still like their families.

Berkeley said...

I love Maddy's swimsuit. And Maddy in general. I wish I had a pool pass in Reno.