Problem #1- I went out to my car two Friday's ago after a long day and found a flat tire. I don't know how to change a tire so I called Kevin. Problem #2 is that my school is about 30 minutes away. Problem #3 was that the jeep's tire iron thingy did not fit on my car's lug nuts. So we headed to Wal-Mart which is 7 minutes away. We ran in got the part and ran out. We got back to the school and problem #4- the jack would not get low enough to fit underneath my car. So Kevin being an engineer put the jack in an unstable spot and cranked it high enough to get the Jeep's spare tire under the front of the car. Then he moved the jack and we were on the home stretch. Problem #5 was when we got the flat tire off and put the spare tire on. Low and behold the spare tire was also flat! At this point we got into the Jeep and took the original tire which had a nail hole and headed to Dicount Tire. The fixed our tire for FREE and while that was getting done we headed back to Wal-Mart and got another jack. Problem #6 was that we were 2 hours late to pick up our baby! I was very anncy the whole time but the babysitter is amazing and so patient.
Moral of the story- have all the right equipment, a usable tire and a man in case of an emergency!
6 comments:
Denim on denim? I can't approve even if she has a cute face.
I wish I could give her a big hug!
Wow! What a friday you had! And yes, she totally looked like a rocker chic! I have one request though...PLEASE DON'T MOVE!
You never allowed me to wear denim on denim but some how it works for her.
No it still doesn't work for her.
Oh Jenny, I'm sorry that happened to you but it's actually kind of funny after reading it...I just couldn't believe all those things happened during such a short period of time.
You have the greatest sense of humor though.
By the way Maddy looks totally cute in her denim outfit, I love it~!
Post a Comment