We went through this too, but lucky for us our doors are really hard to open so he couldn't get out of the room(high knobs and heavy doors). Cohen would get out of his crib but would eventually get bored and get back into go to sleep. However, last night my friend gave me a great idea without spending the $70 on the crib tent. Unscrew the spring part of your crib that the mattress sits on...and set the mattress on the floor so the crib is still around them. And unless they are seriously a monkey...they probably won't get out.
8 comments:
She's a little punk.
It would be awesome to sleep in a tent every night.
Athletic girl! That tent is genius.
where did you find that tent? that's awesome!
I made the mistake of watching the video with Caleb. He was upset that I didn't play it again. I think he wants to learn how to get out of his crib.
Cody loves this video so much. He was very impressed (by Maddy, not your tent purchasing skills.) I love it too.
We went through this too, but lucky for us our doors are really hard to open so he couldn't get out of the room(high knobs and heavy doors). Cohen would get out of his crib but would eventually get bored and get back into go to sleep. However, last night my friend gave me a great idea without spending the $70 on the crib tent. Unscrew the spring part of your crib that the mattress sits on...and set the mattress on the floor so the crib is still around them. And unless they are seriously a monkey...they probably won't get out.
You are the smartest mom I have ever seen! Go Jenny!
Post a Comment