Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family Pictures 2011




I can't believe that she is THREE! Where did my baby girl go?




My amazing friend Morgan took these darling pictures of us. I know how much of a struggle it is to get Maddy to sit still and to get Kevin to look at the camera and I think these turned out wonderful! Thanks Morgan! You are the best!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

You guys are the cutest family. Thank you for having me take them. I had a ton of fun! :)

PS I just realized that baby scott will be here soon! I'm excited for you guys.

Sara Lou said...

These are beautiful! Congratulations on the upcoming Baby!!!
p.s. thanks for the tip for Ice Cream in Ohio!

cristy said...

Oh, these are great! I am jealous of your cute family (& reminded that we should get a family photo taken at some point)!

Your friend did a good job of getting Maddy to hold still & getting Kevin to look at the camera (lol!). Maddy is such a cutie!