Well we made it to Munich. The kids were AMAZING on the flights and Scott basically slept the entire time. We are grateful to be here and are slowly getting adjusted.
The worst part has been getting the kids adjusted to the time change. We have had several nights of being wide awake from 11-4am. Then we had a sick Maddy and last night it was Scott's turn to be sick. Hopefully, the stomach bug is gone and we can finally all get sleep tonight.
The worst part has been getting the kids adjusted to the time change. We have had several nights of being wide awake from 11-4am. Then we had a sick Maddy and last night it was Scott's turn to be sick. Hopefully, the stomach bug is gone and we can finally all get sleep tonight.
The Chicago airport had this play area right outside our gate. It was a wonderful chance for the kids to run around before the red eye flight.
Eating his last American candy bar for awhile. This is what happens when Mom is packing and sisters Easter candy is laying around.
Packing up the house with two little kids, a husband out of the country, and having to organize it into like four different categories is no mean feat but it is done! Now we are just waiting for our shipped boxes to arrive.
This is why I only have cute pictures of Scott on this blog post.
The weather here in Munich has been cold and rainy and it even snowed on Easter so I have not been able to explore the city but I promise pictures will come soon!
The weather here in Munich has been cold and rainy and it even snowed on Easter so I have not been able to explore the city but I promise pictures will come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment