We LOVE the crib. Joe even came up to me and said "did you see how nice their crib is?" Great job Jenny's dad! We want one too! =)
Wow, she really likes the crib? I am jealous! Emma wouldn't sleep in hers until she was 7 months old! It is BEAUTIFUL though.
I LOVE it...sign me up!
Wait... Scott MADE that crib??? That is incredible! I love it-- absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We LOVE the crib. Joe even came up to me and said "did you see how nice their crib is?" Great job Jenny's dad! We want one too! =)
Wow, she really likes the crib? I am jealous! Emma wouldn't sleep in hers until she was 7 months old! It is BEAUTIFUL though.
I LOVE it...sign me up!
Wait... Scott MADE that crib??? That is incredible! I love it-- absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment