Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Bundle of Joy


Notice the furrowed brow- she is going to be studious because she is already a thinker


Mommy and Maddy


Her first official summer outfit- it has been too cold here lately to wear it!


Three Generations of Frost Girls


Aren't we cute? She is already pushing her parents out of their own bed!


Maddy REALLY likes her daddy


Her first day wearing a dress and I swear she enjoyed it even though you can't tell by this picture!


I told you she really likes her daddy!

4 comments:

Christy said...

so soon!

Taylor Family said...

I really think she looks like her mom! Good thing Kevin! Just Kidding! So sweet! I am happy that you guys are adjusting well to parenthood. It wasn't easy for me so it helps to see that it can go smoothly. Good job!

Norby Family said...

Joe made an observation yesterday: Kevin is always sleeping when holding her. It's pretty comical (but very cute).

Scott said...

What a cutie!