Babies are so flexible, I love it! That look on her face is too cute. And I definitely think she should be a BabyGap baby! On their website they are having a contest for babies and kids, and the winner gets to go to a photo shoot and get free clothes! I think Maddy should totally enter!
There is a casting call right now for Gap. Go to gap then click on the baby gap link and at the bottom of the page it has a pretty big link for the casting call, you can't miss it. I was on their sight the other day and happend to see it so I entered Cohen a few days ago just for fun. They weren't his best ever pictures but you had to have taken them yourself so it was the best I had.
8 comments:
WOuld you be happy if your but was in the air and your toes were behind your ears?????
How could you not be happy with those socks.
Love our baby gap baby!
I love that dress Maddy has on... so cute!
I want to just squeeze her!!!
Babies are so flexible, I love it! That look on her face is too cute. And I definitely think she should be a BabyGap baby! On their website they are having a contest for babies and kids, and the winner gets to go to a photo shoot and get free clothes! I think Maddy should totally enter!
There is a casting call right now for Gap. Go to gap then click on the baby gap link and at the bottom of the page it has a pretty big link for the casting call, you can't miss it. I was on their sight the other day and happend to see it so I entered Cohen a few days ago just for fun. They weren't his best ever pictures but you had to have taken them yourself so it was the best I had.
What a sweetie. We had so much fun with her at our house. We will have to have all of your family over next time. Mady can show you around :)
Post a Comment