
Our baby girl has her two front teeth! It was awful when they were coming in but now they are here and she is doing much better! (You might have to enlarge the photo to see them and please excuse the booger nose)

This morning I was taking a picture of her in her cute dress and this was the first picture. Before I could hit the button she decided to flash me. Her personality comes out more and more each day and it is so much fun to be her parents.

Mommy and Maddy posing for Daddy before church. Kevin is sure a lucky guy!
5 comments:
that girl has a frost tongue!
Can I just tell you one more time, you have the CUTEST BABY!!!!!!
The sparkling eyes are unbelievable!
Jenny, you look so beautiful! I didn't know you were teaching high school. And Maddy is adorable.
Okay, those pictures of Maddy just make me smile a million times over. How stinkin cute is she? You guys are so lucky. Hey, how do you get the live update things on the side of your bar from your friends pages? I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that and I can't find it. Teach me, o wise one.
Post a Comment