Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Favorite Time of Day...


Is when I get to spend it with these two!

6 comments:

Norby Family said...

I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Such a cutie.

Christy said...

The red toenails are adorable--the ponytail is a bit ridiculous--you should cut some off the top and glue it to the sides.

Pam alias Mom said...

Love the red toenails and love the laughter.

Debbie said...

she is just so cute!!! we are in utah now visiting the blotters, jensens and girdlers :) looks like fun in VA city...

Berkeley said...

What! I love the ponytail. She looks so cute. It's exactly what I wanted. I dedicate that picture to me.

Unknown said...

haha! I love the ponytail- her hair is getting so long!! And I also love the red toenails. Too bad I cant ever do that to Jack. She is so freakin' cute! Cali is fun- it is calling you to a trip to the beach!!!!