Monday, April 23, 2012

Paddle Boating In The English Garden

She would be perfectly happy to ride the carousel all day long if we would let her.
We felt very European spending the day in the English Garden!

Should we be concerned that he was a better driver than Kevin?



I was able to knock a couple things off my list on Saturday which makes me very happy. The weather was cooperating and I was finally able to get more downtown and see more of the city. It is beautiful and I am excited to explore more this summer. Now when are you coming to visit us?

3 comments:

Christy said...

Great pics. So jealous.

Morgan said...

Pick us! We want to come and visit!!!!

cristy said...

Scott is CRAZY cute! & I am a little concerned that he is a better driver than Kevin, but not too surprised, really.